Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 8: Teacher Resources Online

This week, I extremely appreciate the overwhelming websites suggested.  I would like to express my great thank to our guest moderator this week, Jeff Magoto, Director of the University of Oregon's Yamada Language Center who introduces ANVILL (https://anvill.uoregon.edu/anvill2/) which broadens my language perspectives including assessment tool, voiceboard and so on. Apart from the astonishment, I also gain much more benefits such as making exercises to use online or offline on a computer or to print out; making exercises online to use online; or how to create Nicenet and Blog class.
Shortly, if websites suggested this week were disseminated to teachers of English, I believe, not only would students give more attention to language learning, teachers would be proud that they could produce their instructional material which serve lessons they teach and student needs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arifeen,

    I agree with you on benefits teachers and students could have from this week's resources. I also suppose that we could work towards dissemination of these tools among teachers in our environment so that teaching and learning through these opportunities would be interesting and amazing for both teachers and students.

    Zarifa, Uzbekistan

    ReplyDelete